In 2010 Quorn had seven pubs, but a greater
number existed in previous years. This section includes historical
descriptions, photographs and illustrations of existing pubs and also
buildings which have disappeared (King William IV) or are now used
for other purposes (Pig and Whistle).
Total: 149 artefacts returned over 15 pages
| Manor House Hotel, Quorn|
The Manor House Hotel on Woodhouse Road opposite the railway station, was built for the ...... cont.
| The Mill House pub, Quorn, ladies darts team, October 1947|
Loughborough Echo, Friday, 17th October 1947
The Mill House pub was on Leicester Road, ...... cont.
| King William lVth pub, Leicester Road, Quorn|
The King William lVth was an old thatched pub that stood where the Quorn Country Hotel is ...... cont.
| Tower at the side of the Quorndon Fox|
In the back garden of the building that is now the Quorndon Fox, on the north-west ...... cont.
| Royal Oak, Quorn in the floods, early 1930s|
This photograph was taken in the floods at Quorn Cross/Meeting Street, by the Royal Oak ...... cont.
| High Street, Quorn in the 1950s|
Two photographs of High Street, Quorn, looking towards Quorn Cross, in the 1950s, showing ...... cont.
| Deer roaming around the White Horse in Quorn! 1988|
During road works near the White Horse pub in Quorn in 1988, ancient deer bones were ...... cont.
| Leicester City Football Club at Quorn – well nearly!|
Leicester City Football Club were formed in 1884 and were initially known as Leicester ...... cont.
| Floods around the White Horse pub, Quorn, 1986|
The first photograph was taken during the floods of 1986, looking up Meeting Street, ...... cont.
| Floods on Station Road, probably 1947|
The gabled building behind the lorry is the White Horse pub, on the corner of Station ...... cont.