Quorn historical image   Quorn Village On-line Museum

Sunday 16th May 2021  

Meeting Street - then and now

Meeting Street with Quorn House lodge in the background. Facerís wood yard is shown on the right. This burnt down in 1985 and was replaced by Sanders Close.


   
 Submitted on: 2011-11-27
 Submitted by: Sue Templeman
 Artefact ID: 1468

   Quorn Village On-line Museum
 copyright notice