Quorn historical image   Quorn Village On-line Museum

Saturday 15th May 2021  

Dower House Gardens, off Station Road - then and now

Dower House Gardens as we know it today, was built in the 1970s. The original ‘Dower House’ belonged to the Farnham family. It was later expanded and became halls of residence for Loughborough College of Education. When Dower House Gardens was built, the original Dower House was renovated and incorporated into the development. The older photograph was taken in the 1970s, and can be compared with a similar view today.


   
 Submitted on: 2011-11-25
 Submitted by: Sue Templeman, older photograph supplied by Richard Thompson
 Artefact ID: 1449

   Quorn Village On-line Museum
 copyright notice