Quorn historical image   Quorn Village On-line Museum

Sunday 16th May 2021  

Quorn Place/ the Bull’s Head/ the Quorndon Fox - then and now

This substantial property on High Street, Quorn was a family house called Quorn Place and occupied by the Hayward family when the older photograph was taken in the early 1900s. After this it became a public house and renamed the Bull’s Head. The licence was transferred from number 18 High Street, which was the original ‘Bull’s Head’. In the 1990s it was taken over and renamed the ‘Quorndon Fox’.


   
 Submitted on: 2011-05-07
 Submitted by: Sue Templeman
 Artefact ID: 1248

   Quorn Village On-line Museum
 copyright notice