Quorn historical image   Quorn Village On-line Museum

Sunday 16th May 2021  

The Old Vicarage then and now

The older photograph shows Quorn vicarage in about 1904. This was on High Street, but the building is now an integral part of Rawlins School.


   
 Submitted on: 2011-03-05
 Submitted by: Submitted by Sue Templeman
 Artefact ID: 1215

   Quorn Village On-line Museum
 copyright notice