Loughborough and Monitor and Herald - 10th August 1933.
Another image of the The King William the Fourth Pub. This time a sign is visible in the left distance - GARAGE. Believed to be the porperty on the corner of School Lane and Leicester Road. An ancient petrol pump still exists (2010) on this site which can be viewed in a small courtyard within the property along with a brick fireplace.