Saturday 17th April 2021
Landlady of the King William IV public house located next to Charnwood House (now part of the Quorn Country Hotel) and demolished in 1956.
How many artefacts does this online museum contain?
Make a donation
Help to secure more museum artefacts and this site's future.
Have a query? Contact our team and we'll see if we can help.
website design by greenwave