Saturday 25th January 2020
The Little Bridge on School Lane was built in 1760 and demolished in 1897.
'Old Bridge at Quorndon' was drawn by Quorn artist William Cooke and appeared on the title page of his first volume of pictures 'Views in Leicestershire' which was published in the 1880s.
For more details about William Cooke, please refer to artefact 1888
How many artefacts does this online museum contain?
Make a donation
Help to secure more museum artefacts and this site's future.
Have a query? Contact our team and we'll see if we can help.
website design by greenwave