Saturday 6th June 2020
The shop was built in 1862 on the site of the Blue Ball Inn. The society closed in July 1976 and Bradleys Mini Market (now NISA) took over the premises.
How many artefacts does this online museum contain?
Make a donation
Help to secure more museum artefacts and this site's future.
Have a query? Contact our team and we'll see if we can help.
website design by greenwave