Sunday 24th January 2021
These two large semi-detached houses were originally called Westhayes and are now 65 and 67 Chaveney Road (no 67 is on the left).
The photographs were taken in the 1930s when no 67 was owned by the Felthouse family. The bottom picture with the bunting was at the time of King George Vís silver jubilee in 1935.
How many artefacts does this online museum contain?
Make a donation
Help to secure more museum artefacts and this site's future.
Have a query? Contact our team and we'll see if we can help.
website design by greenwave