Quorn historical image   Quorn Village On-line Museum

Saturday 19th October 2019  

The Old Bull's Head

Located on the High Street and now subdivided into flats, the Old Bull's Head has a stone over its entry with a date of 1744. It was originally an Inn supplying refreshment and lodgings for men and horses. It ceased to be licensed in 1939 when Quorn Place became the Bull's Head. During the second world war the building was occupied by the Royal Signals, Auxillary Territorial Service and the US army.


   
 Submitted on: 2010-06-09
 Submitted by: Don Wix
 Artefact ID: 845

   Quorn Village On-line Museum
 copyright notice