Quorn historical image   Quorn Village On-line Museum

Saturday 6th June 2020  

Loughborough Road, Quorn then and now

This is Loughborough Road, looking from Quorn towards Loughborough.

The two larger houses on the left are now numbers 14 and 16, but at the time when the photograph was taken in the early 1900s, they were known as Sunny Bank and Ferndale.


   
 Submitted on: 2011-05-07
 Submitted by: Sue Templeman
 Artefact ID: 1257

   Quorn Village On-line Museum
 copyright notice