Quorn historical image   Quorn Village On-line Museum

Corner of Barrow Road and Farnham Street – then and now

These photographs were taken on the corner of Barrow Road and Farnham Street.

John Wisehall was the manager at the Co-op before running his own shop in the early 1900s. The premises are now occupied (2011) by Tom Phillips who runs Hannah’s. Tom is a cake specialist and chocolatier.


   
 Submitted on: 2011-03-05
 Submitted by: Submitted by Sue Templeman
 Artefact ID: 1211

   Quorn Village On-line Museum
 copyright notice